Friday, June 18, 2010

Misericordia

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I was so exited when Misericordia contacted me and send me this wonderful dress. I think it is simple but so beautifully constructed! It fits perfectly an goes with anything! Here I am wearing the dress with my Miu Miu's and a vintage Hermès scarf.
Misericordia is the first Peruvian brand of clothing present on the international fashion scene and I think they will become big! Check out their website here!

Enjoy you weekend my lovely readers. Do you have some nice things planned for the weekend? Or do you also have to watch all the World Cup matches because your boyfriend wants to ;)

XOXO Iris

No comments:

Post a Comment