Thursday, February 24, 2011

RAIN.RAIN.GO AWAY.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Considering the fact that it is going to rain yet again this weekend, I thought I would do a post of blue influenced photos. For those of you who like the rain I won't hate because I do see the upside ie: watching old time flicks under mounds of cozy blankets possibly inside a dreamy cot all while eating yummy snacks, but seriously its getting old. I'm ready for sunny can ride my bike to the farmer's market weather people! Dam you Doppler!!! Okay my rant is done...enjoy the photos!
IMAGES VIA: STOCKHOLM STREET STYLE, TUMBLR, STUDDED HEARTS

No comments:

Post a Comment