Friday, August 19, 2011

Miami Rocks





















Shoes/Zapatos: Steve Madden, Bag/Bolso: Balenciaga, Shorts/Pantalones Cortos: Levi's, Shirt/Camisa: H&M, Ring/Anillo: Friis & Company, Bracelet/Pulsera: Friis & Company


It’s my first time in Miami and I must say I’m very impressed! Florida is one of the States I’ve always wanted to visit and I think it’s great! The weather is good but it rains in the afternoon. However I tanned a lot!

We are staying at the Westin Diplomat resort which is an amazing hotel in Hollywood Miami. I’m really happy spending part of my holidays here!

One thing I love in the States is the service! Everybody is so polite and nice! God bless America.

Yesterday I went shopping at a big mall named Aventura. I went to the Victoria’s Secret store and I obviousely fell in love with everything. I bought 2 pair of shoes from Steve Madden which became one of my favorite brands :)

I hope you like the pictures!!! More US adventures soon!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment