Saturday, September 17, 2011

Day Time






Sandals/Sandalias: Zara, Shorts/Pantalones Cortos: H&M, Top/Camiseta: H&M, Bag/Bolso: Balenciaga, Sunglasses/Gafas: Uterqüe, Ring/Anillo: YSL


Yesterday I bought a new lens for my Nikon and I can't wait to take tons of pictures!!! I'm going to Paris Fashion Week in less than two weeks so I will try to take cool shots ;)

My look today is very simple and comfy; ideal for the day time. I'm wearing a pair of flat gold sandals combined with shorts from H&M and a top which is a bit transparent. The round sunglasses are from Uterqüe and I bought them last year.
xoxo
Ayer compré un nuevo objetivo para mi Nikon y estoy muy contenta! En menos de dos semanas me voy a Paris Fashion Week y os prometo que voy a sacar un montón de fotos ;)

Mi look hoy es bastante sencillo y cómodo; ideal para llevarlo durante el día! Llevo unas sandalias doradas combinadas con pantalones cortos de H&M y una camiseta que transparenta un poco. Las gafas son de Uterqüe.

No comments:

Post a Comment