Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Color Blend









Jacket/Chaqueta: Uterqüe, Shoes/Zapatos: Steve Madden, Shorts: Zara, Shirt/Camisa: Stradivarius, Belt/Cinturón: Zara (old), Bag/Bolso: Uterqüe, Ring/Anillo: Tous


My look today is casual-chic that I combined with super high heels but that you can also wear with flat loafers or ballerinas, in order to be more comfy. The jacket is one of my favorite Chanel-ish one and I like the color combination on the textile. 

You always need to have at least one denim shirt in your closet. It's always safe, easy to be combined and appropriate for the most of your looks. I think it worked on this outfit. 

I'm holding a "bowling" leather bag with fringe details. Do you like it?

Hoy llevo un look casual-chic combinado con tacones super altos, pero creo que quedaría genial con unos mocasines planos o bailarinas para estar más cómoda. 
La chaqueta es una de mis favoritas tipo Chanel y me encantan los diferentes colores que lleva el textil.

Siempre hay que tener una camisa denim en el armario; es estilosa y casi siempre acertada para todos los looks. 

El bolso que llevo es un "bowling" negro básico con detalles de flecos. Os gusta?

No comments:

Post a Comment